Keeping your property dry!
ProPERLA Water Repellent is an external super hydrophobic clear coating which uses the latest nano technology to reduce moisture ingress in mineral building surfaces. Once applied the clear coating chemically reacts and actively bonds to the surface and rainfall will no longer be absorbed, instead the surface will repel water, causing the water to form beads that simply run off, keeping the surface dry.
- Manufactured in Germany using the very latest nano technology
- For use on mineral building substrates mineral such as concrete, clay, natural stone, slate and terracotta
- One coat application
- Dries clear, it does not alter the appearance of the building
- Super hydrophobic
- Creates a self-cleaning surface
- Highly breathable
- Helps prevent discoloration and salt efflorescence
- Helps prevent frost damage
It extends the life span of all mineral building surfaces including roof tiles, by slowing down the ageing or breakdown process.
There is no restriction on air and moisture escaping. It does not block the pores of the surface. It has an SD value of 0.03, way better than 0.50 which is considered breathable.
Treated surfaces remain clean and attractive – dirt is washed away with rainfall. The growth of unsightly moss, algae or lichens is made difficult.
Keep your home warm and dry
By keeping your walls and roof dry, you will improve the thermal efficiency of your home and reduce heat loss.
Moisture in building materials is the key driver to energy loss. Mineral building materials, such as clay, natural stone, slate and terracotta, transfer heat much quicker when wet. Just a 5% content of damp in building materials can lower the thermal resistance by up to 50%.