We at Cisco Homes are determined to bring you the best quality service possible. That is why we have partnered up with trustworthy, third party companies to display our accreditations so that our future consumers see how qualified and professional our team are.
The Benefits of using an EPVS member
- Giving you trust, confidence and peace of mind to purchase energy products.
- Increased confidence in your installer that you are being provided with an accurate quote.
- Added layer of security and protection from EPVS.
- Our process gives importance to accuracy in a contract therefore reducing mis-selling.
- Independent, ongoing monitoring of installers to ensure compliance.
- You will receive an EPVS certificate stating that your installation is registered.
- FREE validation check is available should you require it.
- Certify that energy savings, generating/storing calculations/estimates are accurate.
- Access to competitive credit and interest rate deals to help you spread the cost of installation.
Benefits of using MCS
The Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) is a nationally recognized quality assurance scheme supported by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy. It is managed by the MCS Service Company, a trading subsidiary of the MCS Charitable Foundation.
MCS certifies microgeneration technologies used to produce electricity and heat from renewable sources.
The MCS also set out the guidelines for calculation production from solar arrays.
Benefits of using a HIES member
- HIES Code of Practice approved by Chartered Trading Standards Institute HIES endorsed by consumer champion and architect George Clarke, known for his work on amazing spaces.
- Fully vetted and accredited installers
- Free Consumer Advice Line: 0800 5053 412
- Free Deposit Protection (up to 25% of the contract value)
- Free Insurance Backed Guarantee for every customer
- Free Mediation (to help resolve and disputes, should they arise)
- Free Independent Inspection (to assist with installation/product defects at HIES discretion)
- Free access to Ombudsman (to conclude disputes without incurring legal fees or costs)