Become Your Own Energy Provider
As part of our commitment to help our customers take control of their energy bills, Cisco Homes are now installing Solar PV systems. With new developments in Solar technology, systems are more efficient, more productive and can provide long term benefits to your home and your family.
We can even carry out a preliminary survey to check your home’s eligibility before we come to see you.⠀
How it works?
- Solar Panels convert energy (daylight) from the sun into electricity.
- You can use this electricity in your home, this will save money on your electricity bills.
- Your battery storage system can store spare energy for you to use in the evening when your panels stop generating electricity, saving even more money.
Benefits of Installing Solar Energy Panels
- Dramatically reduce or even eliminate your electricity bill
- Earn a great return from your investment
- Future proof your home against rising energy bills
- Increase your property value
- Receive an extra income
- Help power Britain
- Join the Solar CommunityReduce your carbon footprint
- Fit and forget
Solar Panels allow you to generate your own electricity. Generating your own electricity will reduce your bills. The energy that you do not consume can also be stored in batteries which will save you even more money. Another option would be selling your spare energy which increases the benefits dramatically.
Impact on the Environment
Solar energy has the least negative impact on the environment compared to any other energy source. It does not produce greenhouse gases or pollute the water. Solar energy also does not create any noise, which is a major benefit for those who live in urban areas. Enjoy the peace and quiet whilst protecting the planet!
The Power of the Sun
Solar Panels allow you to generate your own electricity. Generating your own electricity will reduce your bills. The energy that you do not consume can also be stored in batteries which will save you even more money.
We Need More Clean Energy
The National Grid is struggling to cope with energy demands. They are having to buy more and more extra energy from Europe and other countries. We are using more energy from renewable sources than ever before.
Solar offers a very sustainable solution that we can ALL be a part of!
Energy Bills are Rising ⬆
The Office of National Statistics has recorded an average annual raise of 7% on our energy bills over the last 15 years.
If trends continue, in just 10 years we could be paying TWICE as much for our energy!
A typical home solar PV system could save around 1.3 to 1.6 tonnes of carbon per year (depending on where you are in the UK).
Our Solar Panels
JAM60S17 330w Black Panel
- High wattage – more power
- PERC technology – 10% more power
- Multi-Busbar assembly
- Better mechanical loading tolerance
- Less shading and lower resistive loss
- Superior Warranty
We can also source any type of Panel to best suit your home.
Energy Management and Storage
- Solid State Inverter
- Natural Cooling
- Quiet and low maintenance
- 90% DOD
- 99% faradic charge efficiency
- Life span >10,000 cycles meaning it is likely to last 30 years
- Safety & Reliability
- Floor or wall mounted
- Safety protection by both software and hardware
Costing from UK Wide Solar Panel installers
Due to the nature of the varying roof sizes and requirements, the price can vary. This is why we offer a free, no-obligation assessment where our representatives will explain the process and expand on pricing.
Trusted solar panel installers across the whole. of the UK. For more information or to book your Free Preliminary Survey get in touch!
📞 01752 875300.