Insulating your loft space is one of the most effective ways of saving energy and reducing your heating cost.
Spray Foam Insulation is a great way to insulate your roof space. It is quick and easy to apply and can save you up to 45% on your heating bills.
The UK Government has created Grants that can assist with the purchase of Insulation.
Who Is Eligible?
Grants are aimed at those on low incomes or in receipt of benefits. If you belong to one of the following groups, you may be entitled to funding to help with your Insulation costs.
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Benefit (on the condition that the household’s relevant income does not exceed the amount set out in Chapter 3 of our scheme guidance)
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Mobility Supplement
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit
How can you access these Grants?
You can check your eligibility for a grant by checking this list above or visit the website attached: https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/
If you do not fall into one of these categories but would love to lower your energy bills, then contact us for a free quote.
Contact us on: