Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Full-time / Monday - Friday (occasional weekends)
Founded in 2016, Cisco Homes are a friendly family-run business: passionate about customer service and quality. We work all over the country providing homeowners with a variety of products aimed at reducing energy costs. Our most popular services include spray foam insulation, waterproof wall coatings, and solar PV. We are now one of the leading loft insulation suppliers in the UK.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solar PV Electrician to join our team. With a very busy order book already confirmed, you will carry out installs nationally.
In this role, you will be installing solar PV systems on domestic and commercial properties. Working for a company that is driving the government’s mission on renewable energy, you will be supporting this as the customer-facing installer and consistently work within MCS regulations and standards. It will be important to be reliable and personable, as well as work to set timescales and deadlines.
The successful candidate:
• Domestic approved 18th edition electrician or roofing equivalent.
• Previous solar PV installation experience.
• C&G 2391 Level 3 award in inspection and testing (can be provided for the right person).
• NVQ Level 3 electrical qualifications or roofing equivalent.
• Able to work directly with customers, providing a first-class service.
• A flexible and proactive approach.
• The ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
• Full UK driving license (fully equipped vehicle provided).
This is an excellent opportunity for a solar installer who has a strong electrical background and experience in the solar industry and who is looking for a new challenge with an industry-leading company that offers long-term career opportunities.
Cisco Homes is an Equal Opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion are very important to us at Cisco and we value a multitude of diversity within our business. Our policies ensure that every candidate and employee is treated fairly and encourage a culture that accepts everyone.