Make your home warmer and save on energy bills with a Green Homes Grant!
What is the Government Green Homes Grant?
The government have put in a scheme which provides the public with a voucher to put towards the funding of installation for your property.
Homeowners can now apply for spray foam installation under the Government Green Homes Grant. This means the government will pay towards the cost of insulation improvements for your property!
The government will cover two-thirds of the cost of your home improvements, up to a maximum contribution of £5,000. Some households receiving certain benefits could be entitled to up to 100% of the cost of home improvements of a maximum of £10,000.
Am I Eligible?
- You may be eligible if you live in England and own your own home (long leaseholders and shared ownership included)
- You are a residential landlord in the private or social rented sector (including local authorities and housing associations)
- If you own your own park home on a residential site.
Am I Eligible For 100% Coverage?
If you fall into any of the categories below you may be entitled to receiving 100% financial aid of the Government Green Homes Grant:
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Benefit (on the condition that the household’s relevant income does not exceed the amount set out in Chapter 3 of our scheme guidance)
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Mobility Supplement
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit
Getting Work Done During Covid 19
Those working in the trades industry, including Green Homes Grant Installers can continue work under all Covid 19 restrictions. Our staff are doing everything possible to keep our customers safe as well as them selves. The installers will always attend your property wearing full PPE as well as sanitising their hands and keep a safe 2m distance.
Get In Touch!
Feel free to get in touch and we will carry out a full loft survey at your home and leave you with a quote. Our representatives will talk you through the installation process as well as answer any queries you may have. Once you are happy to go ahead we will provide you with details of how you can apply for a voucher and set a date of installation.
If your application for a grant is successful, you will recieve a voucher by email. You can only redeem your vouchers once you are happy that the work has been completed properly.
We value good customer service and always strive on making you feel completely confident and supported through out the entire process.
Get booking to secure your place as one of the 600,000 households who could save up to 45% on energy bills as well as cutting down on emissions, helping the environment.