Working together to keep you safe whilst saving you money!
We would like to inform you that we are continuing to monitor the current situation closely, particularly regarding information and guidance circulated by Public Health England, the National Health Service, and also published on www.gov.uk.
We appreciate that some of you will be feeling apprehensive and unsure about what you are and aren’t allowed to do during the lockdown, so we wanted to take a moment to reassure you that if you still want to continue saving money you can!
Following the government guidelines, we are able to continue working in properties and be assured all our representatives and installers will be following the guidelines given involving the wearing of PPE in your property, regularly using sanitiser and keeping a 2m distance.
How our teams are following goverment guidlines:
How our representatives are keeping you and themselves safe…
- Wearing a mask upon entering your home as well as throughout the appointment.
- Sanitising their hands on arrival.
- Keeping a safe distance.
How our installers are keeping you and themselves safe…
- All in one safety coveralls: Upon arrival, our installers will be wearing all in one safety suits to protect them from the potential back spray.
- Protective face masks: The teams must wear an all-over face covering to avoid breathing in the excess spray particles. When entering your property, the teams will be wearing a face mask for your protection and theirs at all times.
- Sanitise: On arrival, our team will sanitise their hands as to be following government guidelines. They also will wear gloves which are very thick to protect them from exposed nails which can be found in lofts. This also provides a barrier from potential cross-contamination.
- Keeping a safe distance: The team will only need access to limited areas in your home, meaning you can always keep a safe distance if you feel more comfortable.
We put our customer and team’s safety first, therefore we have remolded our business procedures to make sure we can continue as business as usual whilst meeting the government guidelines.
If you have an appointment you do not need to change anything, we are prepared and ready to proceed with care.
We hope everyone is keeping safe and please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Request a free loft survey
Spray foam insulation can make a huge difference to your home with energy savings and comfort. Our surveyors are trained to identify existing damp in your loft space and demonstrate the benefits of the spray foam insulation to leave you in no doubt about it’s attributes. It costs nothing for us to provide a loft survey so you have nothing to lose by getting in touch.